- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk with the Caf-Lib, sugar and vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 60 ml (¼ cup) of cold water.
- Pour the dissolved cornstarch into the saucepan, whisking until thickened. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Transfer the preparation to a large bowl. Place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, until the sorbet is set.
- Take the sorbet out of the freezer about 10 minutes before tasting.