1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
2. Butter a 33 cm x 11 cm (13 "x 4 1/2") rectangular baking pan.
3. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the hazelnuts and the melted butter. Spread the preparation in the mold and press with a spoon on the bottom and the walls of the mold to form a crust.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, cook the pudding mix with the milk as indicated in the package. Stir in the Caf-Lib.
6. Pour the mixture on the crust. Leave to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Unmold the pie. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.