1. In a microwaveable bowl, put 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream. Microwave for 20 to 25 seconds.
2. Add the Caf-Lib to the bowl and stir.
3. In another bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk with the cream mixture, cocoa, vanilla essence and chocolate hazelnut spread. Refrigerate 1 hour.
4. In a third bowl, whisk the rest of the cream at high speed using an electric mixer until stiff peaks are obtained.
5. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk mixture to the bowl containing the whipped cream by carefully folding the mixture with a spatula.
6. Freeze 8 hours or overnight.
7. If the ice cream is too hard, let it at room tempurature a couple of minutes until softened.