1. About a day before you plan to make this recipe place the cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator.
2. Once ready to make the recipe, open the cold cans of coconut milk and carefully take the solidified coconut cream, and place it in a bowl. Reserve in a cool place. Keep the coconut milk cool for later use.
3. In a double boiler melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth.
4. Using a brush, brush the bottom and sides of one of the twelve cups of a silicone mini-muffin pan with the melted chocolate. You should have some melted chocolate left over, reserve on the side.
5. Place the mini-muffin pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Carefully unmold the chocolate cups.
7. In a small bowl, dissolve 30 mL (2 tbsp) of Caf-Lib in boiling water.
8. In the food processor container, place the cashew butter, 1/3 cup (80 mL) coconut cream, remaining melted chocolate, dissolved Caf-Lib, maple syrup and vanilla. Emulsify until a smooth texture is obtained.
9. Divide the nut butter mixture into the chocolate cups. Reserve in the fridge for 15 minutes.
10. In a bowl, whisk remaining coconut cream with vanilla at high speed until stiff peaks are obtained.
11. Garnish the bites with dollops of whipped coconut cream. Sprinkle with cocoa and some granules of the Caf-Lib. Keep in cool until serving.